Essential Oil Tips & Tricks
There’s a ton of information on the web for getting the most out of your essential oils but here’s my quick, top 5 favorite tips for getting the most out of your essential oils:
– Applying oils on the bottoms of your feet absorbs them quickly into your body.
– Putting 2 or 3 drop of oil into your belly button is also great for fast absorption.
– Apply 2-3 drops of essential oil to wool dryer balls for a fresh, healthy alternative to dryer sheets
– Have missing socks? Use the straggler to create a homemade heating bag. Place rice into the sock, apply your favorite essential oil, and microwave. Keep the time short so you don’t accidentally burn yourself.
– Don’t throw out your ’empty’ oil bottle. Place them inside a cupboard or drawer and the remaining oil will provide additional scent benefits.
If you want to know more or need to order your own personal essential oils, contact me today!