If comfort and warmth had a smell, it’d be Clary Sage. I’m not really sure why it’s taken me so long to purchase this oil but the list of health benefits are amazing and just the simple fact that I feel grounded and calm after inhaling it makes it a ‘must have’ on my list.
The oil has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, carminative, sedative, hypotensive, euphoric, and antidepressant properties.
Top 5 Benefits of Clary Sage:
– Helps alleviate Anxiety, Stress & Depression (I can personally attest to this!!)
– Stimulates and Aids in Digestion
– Heal Bacterial & Fungal infections
– Helps Relieve Asthma & Respiratory Problems
– Clary Sage essential oil should not be used on young children. Check for allergic reactions by doing a patch test.
– If you are taking any prescription drugs, speak to your doctor or pharmacist about possible drug interactions before use.
– Excess use can precipitate headaches, drowsiness, and over-excitement.
– Avoid its use during pregnancy and after consuming alcohol.
If you want to find out more about this amazing oil or need to purchase your own to use, please contact me today so we can get you started.